Sunday, May 6, 2007

Welcome and Welcome and Welcome Again

Hi! And thanks for checking out my blog. The last time I tried this, during my trip to Japan, my writing got generally good reviews. Hopefully I can keep up the same mojo this time. Incidentally, those writings are still, believe it or not, available on the web here.

I'm completely unsure as to how this is going to work. Am I going to post frequently and shortly? Rarely and long-ly? Neverly and, ummm, unexisting-ly? I guess you'll just have to keep checking back to find out. Please contact me with comments, questions, criticisms, etc., and thank you for your support.

~David

2 comments:

Licia B Hewitt said...

The thought of you high on triple mochas and threatening poets brings delight....let me know if you ever decide to make it a regular event.

CSCD said...

Batnipples! Did you infringe on a copyright? If not, copyright it!