Thursday, June 14, 2007

Holy Crap!

Well, it's been fun blogging for all of you, Faithful Readers, but I'm afraid that I simply won't have the time from my chateau in the Swiss Alps...

Online Ref NO: 0035/10/2007
Dear Winner,
WINNER NOTICE

We wish to congratulate and inform you on the selection of your email coupon number which was selected among the 6 lucky consolation prize winners Your email ID identified with coupon No. CAN:9728939934 and was selected by our E-games Random Selection System (ERSS) with entries from the 25,000,000 different email addresses enrolled for the E-game. Your email ID was included among the 25,000,000 different email addresses submitted by our partner international email provider companies. No tickets were sold.

You are to contact the claims agent with the following details for the release of your winnings.Claims Requirements:

1.Name in full:
2.Home Address:
3.Age:
4.Occupation:
5.Phone Number:
6.Present Country:
7.Sex:
8.Marital Status:

NOTE:Please choose one of the most preferrable options of receiving winning claims below:

1 Bank to bank transfer
2 Courier.

Contact: Mr.Fernandez Alvarez
E-mail: alvarez_unitcsu2007@yahoo.co.uk


Regards,

Mrs. Rhea Johnson.
(Group Coordinator)

2 comments:

Drew said...

You're lucky. All I got was this secret admirer. How did my spam filter not catch this?

from: kiancpfhgmk@stocksplayers.com
date: Jun 13, 2007 3:16 PM
subject: hi from mia

Do not ignore me please,
I found your email somewhere and now decided to write you.
Let me know if you do not mind. If you want I can send you some pictures of me.
I am a nice pretty girl. Don't reply to this email.
Email me direclty at dmia70@bestvisiongroup.info

LT said...

I love how they leave out what it actually is that you won, while managing to use the number 250,000,000 multiple times.