Monday, June 18, 2007

Hit Me Baby, One More Time

Sorry for the extremely light posting of the last few days. After my last somewhat...energetic post, some very nice gentlemen in black suits came and took me away to a wonderful camp, where I learned all about the goodness and wonderfulality that is our inevitable victory in the War on Terror, and also the joy 40,000 volts can render on your scrotum.

So, please, let it be known that I officially Support The Troops.

Okay, slightly more seriously, I was just very busy all weekend and all day today, planning and preparing for vacation, which is 7 days in Yellowstone and Grand Tetons National Parks. We leave tomorrow, first thing, and will be getting back on Monday, 6/26. Have a great week, y'all, and I'll be sure to have lots of stories and photos when we get back. Stay classy, San Diego...

2 comments:

LJ said...

Pictures. Good ones. Like as good as this, or don't even bother coming back.

http://artfiles.art.com/images/-/Grand-Teton-with-Barn-Print-C10054923.jpeg

ARW said...

Alli is jealous! Take lots and lots of pictures!