Sunday, March 16, 2008

My 15 Minutes Redux!

The beauty of the blogosphere is that the definition of fame has been so watered down, that you can have your 15 minutes of it over, and over, and over again.

Once again, I find myself linked to from a 'legitimate' blog, this time after accusing Reihan of blatant libertinism, and also of being a dirty, dirty drug user (which I guess is better than accusing him of Bangladeshism, but, well, whatever.)

And Reihan calls me 'entertaining'! Right back atcha, little man...

UPDATE: I should also welcome any American Scene readers who click their way over here. If you're a regular TAS reader, our politics probably don't particularly line up, but I do hope you stick around for a bit...put your feet up, get comfortable, that sort of thing. You never know - you might find something entertaining after all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Monitor de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://monitor-de-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.