Thursday, October 25, 2007

My New Strategy For Getting Women

Via Matt, the story of Rolf Eden, a 77-year-old German playboy, who is suing a 19-year-old that refused to have sex with him at the end of a date in which he wined her, dined her, and even played the piano for her!

He is suing her for age discrimination, as she told him that she would not have sex with him due to his advanced age. There is the obvious legal rejoinder that, if German laws are anything like American ones, you cannot discriminate against someone for the standard reasons (gender, age, race, religion, sexual preference in some states/contexts) for the questions of housing, employment, and surely a few other things as well. But you are absolutely allowed to discriminate for the question of sex on the basis of any damn thing you choose; race, age, whether or not the person in question has large enough breasts, or enough hair remaining on his head.

On a less serious note, though, I like this strategy quite a bit, if only for its 21st century counterintuitiveness. Next time I find myself attracted to a lesbian who is completely uninterested in me, I'm definitely going to threaten to sue for discrimination on the basis of sexual preference. That should allow me to finally live out my lifelong fantasy of getting my ass kicked by a lesbian!

No comments: