Tuesday, August 28, 2007

New Photos

Hooray! A night in finally gave me the time to do some photoshopping and photopicking, and I got some of my favorites up on Flickr.

You can find my photo page here.

You can find pictures from the eclipse here.

You can find pictures from the motorcycle trip here.

And, finally, you can find the pictures of the baby robins which were born just outside my house here. A little explanation is owed: sometime on the 23rd, suddenly there was only one baby left in the nest. I never saw a dead one, but any of a thousand things could have happened. My best guess is either a squirrel or a crow pulled it out of the nest, although neither could have easily gotten there based on where it was located.

Anyhow, I mourned the disappearance of little Mina, but fortunately Martin was left. He grew quite quickly and sometime between the afternoon of the 29th and the morning of the 30th he disappeared, presumably flown into the wild blue yonder. I have not seen anyone in the nest since. I will leave it there and hopefully we'll get a new brood next spring.

No comments: