Monday, August 27, 2007

Famous Body Parts?

Okay, this is just strange. Hopefully it really is just an excuse to show a cheesecake shot of Sharapova's legs. Although noting 'Zidane's Forehead' is pretty funny, too.

I have two I would like to add to the list, in honor of the upcoming NFL season. One is 'Fred Taylor's Groin', which for several years was the death knell of many a good fantasy team. The other is 'Larry Johnson's ACL', in a premonition of sorts about the upcoming season. Pace The Sports Guy, I wish there was a place I could gamble on things like 'sometime during weeks 2-6 of the season, Larry Johnson's ACL will rip so violently that a piece of it will shoot out of his knee and slap into the face of the umpire so hard that he will lose an eye and be on NFL disability forever.'

If I were LJ, I would have held out the season for anything less than about 30 million in guaranteed money, since it's pretty much guaranteed that this is his last season in the NFL. After something like 730 carries over the last two seasons, history would say that, at this point, his career is being counted down in terms of weeks, not months or years.

No comments: