Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Ice To Meet You

With all due respect to my European, Centigrade-using friends, I decided this morning that all the good temperatures are above zero.

It was -2 when I walked to the car to head to the gym at 7, and that's just not okay. Especially because I was wearing shorts and a sweatshirt, sicne I was going to the gym. Which was, admittedly, not exactly "brilliant" on my part. But still; all things being equal, I'd rather a day with temps well above zero than with them at or below it.

See, this is the kind of in-depth insight that keeps you coming back for more, Faithful Readers...

2 comments:

dwalton76 said...

-2, that sounds really cold. It is 77 here in NC...I may go for a swim later today.

:)

LT said...

D.C. was up to at least 69 today, but I'm in San Diego where it only got to 60. It just seems weird to think DC was warmer, and I'm not there!