Tuesday, July 3, 2007

My 15 Minutes Starts...Now

Wow, I'm famous.

Many thanks to Andrew at confirmthem.com for citing my entire entry of a couple days back on the Supreme Court decisions. Check it out. This also becomes the first time that I have a comment on the blog from someone I don't know personally. Very exciting. If only I could get Ezra to notice me in homeroom, this would be the best. day. ever.

Welcome to any erstwhile Redstaters who decide to click through the link onto my blog. Please stay and look around. I doubt you'll find a whole lot to agree with, but hey you never know, right? And please, let me know you were here in the comments. I love the attention.

2 comments:

pepperedjane said...

Have you emailed Ezra? Promised to cook him dinner? I think these things would go a long way towards getting him to notice you.

Anonymous said...

My pleasure, David.

Just remember which amoral party-line cronyist made you famous. :)

Seriously, it's a nice little blog you've got here. Not too many people read mine either, but it's so addictive.

I've noticed that deer and other smart mammals completely avoid blogs and blogging altogether. They prefer to instead get high in other, better ways. :)