Monday, July 23, 2007

Excuses, excuses

Hey, apologies (again) for the very light posting last week. The sad thing is, I was sitting in front of my computer almost the entire week, because there were no lasers for me to be working on, so I was writing documentation instead. However, writing documentation is such a soul-sucking activity that I didn't have the heart or interest in posting thoughts.

Then, this weekend, I dove into 'Deathly Hallows', only emerging around 11:30 last night. I'll post a review soon, although it'll be spoiler-containing, so I'll be sure to warn you.

The exciting news from the weekend is that the robins who built a nest on top of my bat box, whose eggs have been sitting quietly for quite a while now, finally hatched two babies Saturday morning. I'll be keeping a daily photograph log here on the blog. Here are the photos from Saturday (left) and Sunday. You'll notice that the big change by Sunday is that their eyes were starting to open.

No comments: