Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Bad Day's Posting

Sorry for the light posting, but with the motorcycle adventure starting tomorrow (technically tonight, as I am posting from the Best Western in Estes Park, CO), I have been seriously crunched both at work and out, getting ready.

So, I haven't been doing a lot of reading or thinking about much of anything that most of you will be interested in, although I will have something to say about my commenter on the subject of Harry Potter soon.

The good news is, after reading Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance recently, and being on my own motorcycle Chatauqua of a sort, I think I'll be inspired to write quite a bit starting tomorrow. You, Faithful Reader, can hope so, at least.

In the stead of more writing on my part, I will recommend that you check out this Onion A.V. Club article talking about various 80's toys which still demand the Michael Bay cinematic treament.

No comments: