Monday, December 24, 2007

You'll Shoot Your Eye Out

Okay, one last post for the night, and I'm done.

It's been a fine Christmas Eve for me - a day snowboarding, a home-cooked meal (albeit, cooked at my house, by me, which takes a little of the shine off), and an autographed (if not specifically to me) copy of Tony Leonardo's Ultimate: The Greatest Sport Ever Invented By Man (thanks Michelle and LJ!) arrived in the mail.

Plus, I got my last-ever 'Happy Holidays' disc from the UPA, last-ever because I have finally extracted myself from the volunteer position of chair of the College Eligibility Committee, thank goodness.

Anyhow, the point is, a very nice day. And I'm about to kick on the DVD for my annual showing of 'A Christmas Story', only the greatest Christmas movie of all time. I've got popcorn and a freshly-opened box of wine, and I'm ready to go.

All that's left is to wish 'Merry Christmas to all, and to all, a good night.' and to tell you to get the hell away from your computer and go spend some quality time with your family, dammit!

1 comment:

tony leonardo said...

well if someone told me it was for you i would have signed it to Observer Dave, duh