Thursday, January 3, 2008

The Wonders Of Technology

Damn Ezra, and his boyish good looks, and his moving his blog to the Prospect Website.

I was trying to post a comment, and the A.P. website makes you enter one of those silly codes, where the letters are hidden on a funky background, to guarantee that I'm a real person. Only, I can't seem to read it. Here's the logo I'm supposed to be reading:

On my 17" LCD screen, I read that as 'kmztjm'. Only, according to the Prospect website, that's not right.

Anyone else have any suggestions? Sadly, this process has become onerous enough (specifically, their codes are really difficult for me to read somehow), that I'm no longer going to be commenting on Ezra's site.

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Yeah, I'd agree with you, but what about kinztjm?

Jenny said...

Nah, I withdraw my offer. Is there an option to hear the code?

Unknown said...

Have you tried 'kmzt jm'? I think there's a space in there.