Friday, November 2, 2007

Victims Of Their Own Success

For reasons both rational and ir-, I have always taken the side of PC's in the neverending Mac/PC debate. But today, we can all rejoice, as Macs have finally done a good enough job convincing people of their inherent wonderfulosity that they have been hit with their first major Trojan attack.

My bleating, sheep-resembling Mac-user friends and family members can finally be happy, since this means enough people are using Macs that someone found it economically sensible enough to locate and exploit a security hole in OSX. I can be happy because I won't have to hear the aforementioned Mac users bleating at me about Macs' inherent security superiority any long.

Everyone wins!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

PTHTHTHTHTHTHTH!!!!! As one of the (not bleating, thank you very much!) family members being maligned here, well, I don't have much to say other than pthththth. (And Macs ARE better, even if the evil programmers of the world are only just noticing...)