Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Blogtacular!

Frequent commenter Shane plants his flag in the blogosphere. We'll miss his insights in my rarely-used comments section here, but I'll be sure to let you know if ever he, by analogy to the million monkeys and a million typewrites and a million years, actually writes something worthwhile.

Okay, that's not really fair. His post entitled 'A Return to Reality' makes a good point. It's bad enough that millions of people who are too cool to get their news from any source less hip than Stephen Colbert will have to go without their daily fix while the Writer's Guild of America is on strike. It's much, much worse that the emergency plan for the networks consists of polluting our airwaves with more game shows and so-called Reality TV. Blech.

1 comment:

Shane said...

Man... of all the potentially controversial or discussable post I made yesterday, you select a throwaway WGA post?

oy... :)

And, now that I have a blog, I don't have use comments... I can post my responses in my blog.

All we need know is for Michelle to let us call her McMichelle or something...