Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Google's Done It Again!

Let me be the first to praise Google for their new invention, Google Custom Time. The idea is simple: you can pre-date your e-mails so that it appears that they were sent at the appropriate time (birthdays, anniversaries, before the big presentation was due), and they will appear at that time, in the proper place in the recipient's inbox. It will appear that they simply got 'lost in the ether' during the interim.

Good times! Now that the concept of 'on time' is slowly being eradicated, I look forward to the day when concepts such as 'date' and 'time' lose all meaning altogether, which will allow me to finally live in a nirvana where every meal is breakfast (what? Time for pancakes with whipped cream again?), and every day is both a Saturday and my birthday, simultaneously.

Although, I would like to know a little more about their 'e-flux capacitor' before signing on whole-hog...

2 comments:

dwalton76 said...

Don't forget to sign up for the trip to Mars...I think you get priority if you use google custom time to send the email before the Mars program was announced.

http://www.news.com/8301-13577_3-9907571-36.html

Anonymous said...

I know you aren't dead 'cause I was visiting you last weekend... Too busy with the new gig to bother ranting anymore? I miss you!